Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Welcome

Hello people. It's December 8, the day John Lennon died and the day that I have decided to (finally) do a blog.

There is much to talk about in this world today. A president who is a little too eager to compromise on tax cuts for our nation's wealthiest people. Losing Lennon. Losing Jeffrey Charbonneau. Losing summer (we now have snow on the ground).

I will be using this venue to post my columns that appear in the Bennington Banner as well as my thoughts on Vt. Yankee; a nuclear power in Vermont that I have been hired to close down, as scheduled, in 2012.

I will also, most likely make some comments on Thyra Grayce Hairston; my new granddaughter, but I will desperately try to keep this blog pertinent and of interest.

Stay tuned. Tell your friends. Mark the page

No comments:

Post a Comment