I'm giving some thought to doing a column on regulations and regulators. I'm one who believes that keeping track of entities and corporations is probably not a bad idea, because arguaby, left to their own device some corporations and corporate executives will gladly do wrong.
These guys bear watching. That said, should they all be treated as guilty until proven innocent? I have some first hand knowledge on the subject and would welcome your thoughts on the matter.
I expect to write the column on Sunday and publish it in the Bennington Banner a week from Saturday.
Stay tuned
Popular Posts
-
I'm still neck deep in dialog with my conservative Republican friend who is continuing to carry the Republican mantra that the global fi...
-
“Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone” – Gospel of John. I am not a religious person but I do believe that some biblical quotes ...
-
If you're born and raised in Vermont you learn at a very early age to worry. You worry about everything. You worry about the weather. ...
-
The following is the opening of my new book. I am going to be (slowly) sharing excerpts from the book on this blog. Love to hear your feed...
-
Hello people. It's December 8, the day John Lennon died and the day that I have decided to (finally) do a blog. There is much to talk ...
-
Gov-Elect, Peter Shumlin, is continuing his mission of building his administration. So far, his picks are being met with praise. He has ch...
-
It's just about as miserable a day as one could ever hope for here in Vermont. It snowed this morning and it's drizzling rain now. ...
-
Tomorrow's the big day. Our daughter and son-in-law are arriving tomorrow with our granddaughter, Thyra Grayce. We are on the threshol...
-
Good morning folks, It's Christmas in America. For most of us it is the most joyous time of the year. For others less fortunate that...
-
I'm giving some thought to doing a column on regulations and regulators. I'm one who believes that keeping track of entities and co...
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment