Good morning folks,
It's Christmas in America. For most of us it is the most joyous time of the year. For others less fortunate that may not be the case.
So take just a few minutes out of your day today to ponder on what it might be like to be someone else on this Christmas. Then, think about what you might be able to do to make a difference. After all, isn't that why we're all here?
Enjoy the day and Happy New Year to all of you.
Popular Posts
-
I'm still neck deep in dialog with my conservative Republican friend who is continuing to carry the Republican mantra that the global fi...
-
“Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone” – Gospel of John. I am not a religious person but I do believe that some biblical quotes ...
-
If you're born and raised in Vermont you learn at a very early age to worry. You worry about everything. You worry about the weather. ...
-
The following is the opening of my new book. I am going to be (slowly) sharing excerpts from the book on this blog. Love to hear your feed...
-
Hello people. It's December 8, the day John Lennon died and the day that I have decided to (finally) do a blog. There is much to talk ...
-
Tomorrow's the big day. Our daughter and son-in-law are arriving tomorrow with our granddaughter, Thyra Grayce. We are on the threshol...
-
Good morning folks, It's Christmas in America. For most of us it is the most joyous time of the year. For others less fortunate that...
-
Gov-Elect, Peter Shumlin, is continuing his mission of building his administration. So far, his picks are being met with praise. He has ch...
-
How About that Wristwatch “You can’t handle the truth” – A Few Good Men We live in fast times that are getting faster every day. Maybe I...
-
I'm giving some thought to doing a column on regulations and regulators. I'm one who believes that keeping track of entities and co...
No comments:
Post a Comment